Tuesday 30 May 2017

2nd post and continuation

hey sorry this is so late but I have not had any free time since I have been busy with exams and then had to pack all my stuff to move out of my flat since it was the end of term. Also had to help my family with stuff around the house. If there is anything you want me to look in to or to cover just comment and I will try my best to find what I can. All images belong to their respective owners and I do not claim any of them to be my own. all images come from websites at the bottom with link to where you can buy them. Please share this with anyone you know who might find this interesting or would help them with any skin problems they may be having. It will help me see what you all like and allow me to share what you want to know in each post.

In my last post I spoke about some face washes and scrubs that are good for acne prone skin. In this post I will be looking in to further skin care to help with acne prone skin with products that are good to use in the evening.

The first item I would suggest is the teatree skin clearing foaming cleanser. It makes for a good starting point for cleaning your face in the evening as it acts to remove the oil that has built up during the day.It also acts well to clean your face after doing sports. The solution  is watery when pumped the solution is mixed with air foaming it allowing it to lift oils off the skin, to help clear pores and reduce spots.

A possible item which would be good to follow after using the tea tree skin clearing foaming cleanser, is to use tea tree skin clearing mattifying toner. it helps clear out any impurities that are in the pores and to tighten the skin  which it is used on making it feel firmer. To use it  the bottle would need to be shaken so that the powder at the bottom mixes in with the solution then is put on to a cotton pad which is then applied to the face.
After using the tea tree skin clearing mattifying face toner, it is good to use tea tree mattifying lotion since it will moisturise your face with out making your skin oily. It also helps to keep your skin tight whist making it soft.
The final item that I would suggest is something which is suggested to use just before you go to sleep. this item is the tea tree night lotion. it acts to moisturise your skin before you go to sleep whilst helping to stop your skin from getting oily while you sleep. it also helps you to fall asleep and have a good nights sleep.
items used, prices and their links:

for my next post would you want me to look in to targeted spot cleaner or in to seasonal scents since there is spring/summer smells out recently? please let me know in the comments and tell me anything you want me to look in to and see what I can find for you. also please share with your friends as it would really help.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more about seasonal scents. This was helpful - can I use tea tree oil directly on acne spots? Or should it be diluted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can apply it straight on to acne but will sting a bit. it is a good way to disinfect a spot after it has been popped so are less likely to come back.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this product but it looks great. Good review, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete